Electrical Distribution Services - Australia
Electrix provides an extensive capability in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground electricity distribution networks and is proud of our excellent safety record. Our experience extends across asset owners in several Australian states as well as in New Zealand, which allows us to undertake performance benchmarking and apply a best practice approach across all our activities. Services include:
- Overhead and underground construction and upgrades – HV and LV;
- Live line “glove and barrier” and “hot stick” techniques;
- Substation construction and maintenance services;
- Specialised cable jointing and testing services;
- Street lighting installation, maintenance and bulk change programs;
- Fault repair services including 24/7 emergency response;
Electrix understands how electrical distribution networks operate and the challenges network owners face in managing the balance between operational, maintenance and capital requirements.
With a wide range of other specialised maintenance and support services such as thermal imaging, load monitoring, power quality assessment, power communication services and commissioning services we can also help improve the reliability of networks and power communications systems alike.